Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today I

I haven't been posting so much lately. With Thanksgiving and all going on, it's been a tad busy. Not to mention, my ultimate lack-of-blog excuse, "School" ... which I only have 2 weeks left of for the semester.

Today I :

  • practiced yoga early in the morning hours. This is something I enjoy so much! Here's an article the NY Times did on Christian Yoga a while back. It's well written and worth reading.
  • paid thorough attention and took detailed notes in biology -- 'tis a rare thing.
  • skipped politics class to do a Zumba class instead (not a smart move, I know)
  • received tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas show. I'm going with Scott & my sisters. It's December 16th and it will be a blast!
  • ordered Laya (oh by the way, we Hubbert's have a new pup!) a name tag from here.


She's a one year old Great White Pyreneese and she's so sweet! (and absolutely MASSIVE) I'll take better ones of her when we've had her for more than 2 days.
  • sang very loudly to the original Worship Band - Red Album on the way to Hamilton. It was weird to think of all the times when I was in high school that I listened to that while praying or interceding, and now I'm married to the bass player of it (: Funny how God works things out sometimes.
  • bought new deodorant and cleaning products (Swiffer juice for wood floors works magic)
  • ate oreos for lunch, which counter-acted all that dancing
  • found old pics of when I got my first tattoo
  • also got a new camera in. So, maybe that will motivate me to post a little more? Yes, maybe.
  • worked at the music store while husband gave lessons. Can I call this the most annoying job ever? Okay, so maybe I can't/shouldn't ... but these creeps are beyond words.
  • ate Arby's for dinner. Market fresh sandwiches are heavenly, as far as food goes. And we had a coupon to buy one get one free. You better believe Scott and I cut that one out!
  • did more yoga for yummy sleep. So peaceful~


I hope you guys are having nice days as well.

And that the weather isn't being too harsh ... 'Cause it sure is here ):

Burrrrr -- or as they say in the South "'Ooshie" (;

No comments:

Post a Comment