Sunday, September 26, 2010

Handpicked Flowers

This week was a stressfully packed one. Friday I didn't have any classes to deal with so I wanted to do something productive or decorative for the house/yard before we headed off to stay in Hamilton for Ramp conference weekend. I thought I'd share the results:

I found the woven basket/vase at a thrift shop and hand picked the flowers. Hendrix and Jabber assisted with leaping on any creatures (mostly vicious grasshoppers) that dared to show themselves in their presence.

And here is the final product. It only took about 10 minutes to do and it's very simple, but it's my first experience with the wild bush flowers found in abundance at our new house in Jasper.

1 comment:

  1. pretty flowers! and basket!
    have a great monday. :)

    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete