Friday, September 24, 2010

Pieced Together Thoughts

My dear lovey is playing at September Ramp right now. As we do every conference, we are crashing at my dad's house this weekend. Pops is in Knoxville visiting with his sister before his plane leaves Sunday to Afghanistan. ): I needed some major relax time, so I'm watching service online, and you can too! theramp.org (we stream our conferences as well as our sunday night community services at 6pm). I'm the only one in this big house, well beside Glenn Beck.

All of the above mentioned =

Temporary Lonely

Temporary Lonely can be defined as quiet solitude accompanied by much introspection which frequently raises the urge to converse with another about contemplative subjects.
It is in no way affiliated with sadness, depression, or angst.

It is simply quiet time, no other voices. A situation which has it's goods and bads, but being a glass-half-full kind of girl (or at least desiring to be) it is a much needed part of life.

I've learned to look forward to these weekends. First, because it's what my partner does and obviously I love & support him. Second, because the more time we spend in the nastiness of Jasper, Alabama, the more I long to see the tree tops and birds that the view from my dad's house provides me with.

Soon I want to do a separate blog post one some of the nature around this area. It's so fascinatingly beautiful!




On another less random note, I've been reading a bunch of other blogs lately. You people are so creative! I've been introduced to several new ideas that I'm going to give a whirl through you blogger ladies. Including Holy Yoga and hair cleansing minus the commercial shampoo & conditioner! Thanks so much!




Well, as above mentioned, I'm watching the Ramp service online right now (lives are getting wrecked) but it's about to end and you know what that means! ... Time to see my husband!! & sleep.
Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment