Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love the Lord your God

The Lord has really been showing me things about myself lately. He's clarifying things I've prayed about for years and giving me direction that I've asked for since high school. He keeps revealing new levels of love and passion and how to use them for His Glory. He's clearing away my pride and humbling me to the work to be done in His kingdom. And how awesome to know God wants to use me?! It's a feeling I couldn't ever relay through words, but it's so life changing.

I don't want to go into much detail on it right now, because it's so amazingly intricate and detail oriented. I could probably fill several blog posts with the details of the past few weeks happenings. But, for documenting-the-process purposes, I only wanted to share a few words about it today.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

the rest just falls into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment