Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Count Your Blessings"

Today has been quiet a day, but instead of listing everything and fueling the negative side of this blog, I'm going to do what Grandma Hubbert tells Scott to do when he starts complaining, "Count your blessings" ...

  1. I'm thankful for Veterans (which includes the majority of my family) and the day we set aside to remember them, which is tomorrow
  2. I'm thankful friends who love to talk on the phone and help boring, hour-long drives go by quicker.
  3. I'm thankful for Chick-fil-a salads and the yummy sunflower seeds they serve with them.
  4. I'm thankful for a family business that allows me time to study and keep up with my dad's business while he's in Afghanistan (refer to blessing #1).
  5. I'm thankful for the most beautiful, amazing, and gifted music man of a husband who wakes me up each morning (I'm NOT a morning person), makes coffee, and then wakes me up again reminding me that now I have only 30 minutes to get to class (: THE best!
  6. I'm thankful for best friends who are pregnant so that I can have an excuse to buy cute baby stuff without the whole 10-month process. Hahah, I love pregnant people in general, ... usually.
  7. I'm thankful for the ONLY fresh produce market in Hamilton and how they had sweet potatoes on sale for 3lbs/$1 today!
  8. I'm thankful that I'm able to work in a music store, although sometimes it's a headache =/
  9. I'm thankful that my college now has a coffee shop in the student center! "Phi Kuppa Java" -- HA! What a corny name?! But they have fresh fruit, so...
  10. I'm thankful that I have purpose in life through following Jesus Christ. I love that so much!


Happy Wednesday, Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment